Accupuncture and Acupressure: The Top Allergies Cures
People who are allergic often wander here and there to find ways that would work as allergies cures. However, not many people know that they can easily get rid of their allergies with the help of Accupuncture and Acupressure. These are in fact the best allergies cures, which can help to get rid of your allergies instantly. Let us take a look at each of these allergies cures one-by-one.
It is a part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) used to treat many chronic diseases. Accupuncture involves insertion of needles into the skin of a person at exact points of the body.
How Accupuncture works as an Allergies Cure?
Accupuncture has the tendency to influence the activities of the various cells in the body. This influence on the cells through Accupuncture helps to create an over-active immune system, which ultimately has anti-inflammatory effects in the body. These anti-inflammatory effects, in turn, help to cure inflammatory diseases such as allergies.
Tips to undergo Accupuncture to cure allergies
Accupuncture is a highly skilled treatment option. Thus, while undergoing Accupuncture it is advisable that you undergo this treatment only through special and certified Accupuncturists (people who provide Accupuncture treatment) to avoid any kind of risk.
Acupressure involves exerting finger pressure on certain points of the body to heal diseases. As per the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Accupressure helps to improve the immune system, provides balance to the body and promotes overall well-being of human-beings.
How Accupressure works as an Allergies Cure?
In case of allergies, the allergens block the energy pathways in your body. These pathways are known as meridians. The allergens choke the normal flow of energy and disrupt communication between your brain and body. This in turn, results into a cycle of allergic response. Accupressure improves the flow of energy throughout your body by putting pressure on specific points of your body. These points are represent the energy meridians. An Acupressurist first diagnoses the specific allergies symptoms and determines the most effective points that would help to balance the energy in your body. The main objective balancing this energy is to unblock the meridians and ensure that there is adequate flow of energy in the body.
Some of the most effective Accupressure points which when triggered can activate the meridians and can serve as an Allergies cure include the Large intestine, Conception vessel, Urinary Bladder, Kidney and Stomach. Let us take a look at how these acupoints can work as allergies cures.
- Large Intestine: Also known as 11 or LI 11, this acupoint is located in between the thumb and the index finger. Pressing this acupoint activates the energy channel or the Large intestine meridian. This helps to clear the heat from the skin, which cause rashes.
- Conception Vessel: It is also referred to as the CV 17 acupoint located in the middle of the chest. This acupoint helps to relieve cough and chest congestion.
- Urinary Bladder: Known as the UB2 acupoint, it is located at the inner end in between the eyebrows. These points can help you to get rid of allergies such as red and itchy eyes, sinus congestion, which is mostly associated with the common form of allergy – hay fever.
- Kidney: Also referred to as K 27 acupoint, it is located at a two thumb-width distance from the midline of the body. It helps to get rid of wheezing and coughing.
- Stomach: Referred to as St 36 acupoint, it is located below the kneecap. This acupoint helps to clear the Stomach meridian and helps to cure sinus.
However, one important thing to note is these should not be performed in special cases such as pregnancy. Considering the positive effects, which Accupuncture as well as Acupressure have on allergies, they are surely one of the top Allergies cures.